Cummins Diesel 5.9 Liter B Series Engines
The Cummins Diesel 5.9 liter Engine 6BT, aka the Cummins “12-valve” was the first member of the “B” engine family to be used in a light truck vehicle. The 6BT used Robert Bosch GmbH fuel systems, injector, and VE rotary pump and P7100 inline injection pumps. Some early 6BT’s were supplied with CAV rotary pumps instead, before the Bosch system became the sole standard.
- Cummins Diesel B Series Engines : Operation and Maintenance
- Cummins Diesel Engines : Operating Instructions
- Cummins Engine Identification
- Cummins Diesel Engines : External Engine Components
- The 4 Most Common Cummins 5.9L Engine Problems